Focused on mitigation of risk
Solutus works as Back-up servicer for over 7,000 retail investors throughout Europe, covering SME loans. We have the ability to provide support across a variety of sectors including real estate, shipping, renewable energy sectors and more.
Current clients include a pan-European Peer-to-Peer online lending platform and a circa €630m special purpose vehicle buying receivables.
When we are instructed in a new servicing role we act quickly and directly. Due diligence assesses what’s required for successful transfer and performance and enables us to design flexible, tailored solutions for each project. But we always have a focus on the mitigation of risk.
Services range from lower level data storage and monitoring to active collateral management and debt collection. Through methodical research and analysis we provide comprehensive feedback and reports to suit your specific needs.
Offering our services to:
- Investment banks
- Commercial banks
- Senior and mezzanine private debt funds
- Issuers of CMBS
- Private equity funds
- Hedge funds
- Pension funds
The Solutus Back-up servicing platform offers our clients:
- Bespoke solutions tailored for each client with transparent and centralised reporting.
- Flexible innovative approach ensuring the needs of each client is understood.
- Back-up servicing due diligence to assess the servicing transferability.
- Methodical research and analysis enabling us to provide full comprehensive feedback and reporting.
- Manage and mitigate risk of problematic servicing for commercial, residential and real estate loans.
- All levels of back-up servicing provided and support with the ability to act quickly to step into the full servicing role.